Things We Will Do With All The Money We Will Save:
1. Buy a bigger house so when we commence with Operation Family Expansion, the baby will not have to sleep under the kitchen sink.
2. Stock up on Carlsberg because the cheap beer really sucks.
3. Hire a nanny to drag on our honey moon with us so we can whoop it up like only honeymooners can, rather then constantly be wondering how our baby boy is back home. Do they have Carlsberg in Tahiti?
4. Buy a bigger family sized vehicle so that we don't have to leave the babies at home with the dog in order to fit a case of Carlsberg in the car. Awe, just kidding. We wouldn't leave the kids with just the dog. No, no, the cat will be there too.
5. Hire some poor schmuck to write out 748 thank you cards because, that's how many people will show up to our wedding. Give or take a few.
6. To be continued...